Monday 23 March 2015

// #AtoZChallenge - Theme Reveal //



The title of this post explains it all; I'll be participating in the A to Z Challenge for the first time this year, and I'll be revealing my theme.

The theme that I've chosen is feelings - The feelings we will all experience at one point in our lives or another whilst being a teenager. As a teenager, we always let our emotions and feelings get the better of us, clouding our judgement. But it's all a passing phase of molding us into stronger and better people.

I, and all the other participants, will be posting daily (except Sundays) on the month of April, according to our theme, based on the alphabet; thus the A to Z challenge. It will last for one month, so do support me by reading/sharing my posts when it begins. It will be very much appreciated!


xxMldyC