Wednesday 9 September 2015

I just want to take a moment to give a shoutout to those out there, to my kind of people going through the same thing, who feel alone even when they're in a crowd. To everyone who cries themselves to sleep at night. For all my guys and girls out there who feel ashamed of their bodies because of what society has taught them. For all the people out there, who to this day, struggle with mental illness. For anyone who feels that they are not as important as someone else. You are not alone. Believe me, you are understood. Also, you are a gem. Nobody out there can or ever will be like you, so be yourself. Learn to love yourself. You are worth every second, every penny, and every breath. I promise you, life gets better. You just have to live long enough to see it.

xxMldyC