Tuesday 14 February 2017

// I Wish For You //





1) I wish for you all the laughs in the world,
because it's important to laugh.
Even when it's at yourself. 
And sometimes, it really is the best medicine.

2) I wish you warm tea and good coffee,
because everyone needs a pick me up.
When life seems to have you in a whirlwind
of things to do, and people to see.
For the days that getting out of bed seems like
the hardest things to do in the world.
Yes, in times like these, I wish you 
warm tea and good coffee.

3) I wish you good company,
because those you surround 
yourself with
are a reflection of who you are.
You are so lovely,
make sure the rest of the world
knows it.

4) I wish you success,
because your talent is 
b r e a t h t a k i n g.

5) I wish you good music,
because we both know the power
that exists is in its lyrics and melodies.
I hope it lightens you when you feel heavy,
and grounds you when you feel lost.
I wish to you, music that hits you
when you need it to.

6) I wish you great books.
Novels with a world you can escape to.
With characters you feel like you know,
places you feel you have been.

7) I wish you a good nights sleep
because it's easy to forget its importance.
Keep moving,
but always remember to rest.

8) I wish you to be healthy always.
In every sense of the world.
Body, mind and spirit.

9) I wish you a good cry, 
Please don't ever hold it back.
For ignoring the storm will only 
create a larger flood later.

10) Most of all,
I wish you happiness,
In all that you do,
In all that you are.